This is always number one on our wish list. While they are not necessarily in short supply, we can never have too many and your prayers are how we find the answers to many of our constant challenges.
Next to your prayers, donation of your time is our greatest need.
Monetary contributions are always appreciated and are actually the easiest and least time consuming thing to give…and we can always use them to purchase many of the items on the Wish List.
How you can help:
Donate an item directly
Purchase an item(s) from any supplier of your choice for delivery to Monroe County Habitat for Humanity.
Donate used tools in good working condition.
This list is in no particular order of importance. We need all of these items.
- 24′ Aluminum or Fiberglass Extension Ladders
- 25′ and 50′ Steel Tape Measures
- Postage Stamps
- 6′ and 8′ Step Ladders
- Air Hoses
- Air Tools (nailers, roofing, framing, finish and staplers)
- Carpenter’s Pencils
- Concrete Tools
- Contractor Grade Extension Cords 25′ and 100′
- Contractor Grade Compound Miter Saws
- Contractor Grade Portable Table Saws
- Enclosed Trailer for Tools and Materials
- Hanging File Folders, Legal Size
- Kitchen Cabinets, Windows, Doors, and/or Trim Package
- Landscaping Rakes
- Manila File Folders
- Portable Air Compressors
- Printing Services
- Property (donated or purchased inexpensively to build houses)
- Skid Steer Loader or Small Tractor with Front-End Loader & Backhoe
- Utility Knives (with closing blades)
- Paint Brushes, Rollers, Covers, and Pans
- Drill Bit Sets
- Wet Tile Saw
- Portable Generators
- Portable Propane Heaters
I’ve volunteered for numerous organizations over the years; this one is outstanding.Susan Watkins, PR Director, Sanofi-Pasteur